Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THIS IS ME!!!

There are things I should be doing right now. But since im in a writing class I feel that is ok if I write. Right? Theres nothing wrong with doing some free writing in a writing class. Well I made this blog a few days ago. I decided I wanted a personal blog again because sometimes 140 caerictors is just not enough to get what you want off your chest.


I guess I should start with me I just turned 20 on Saturday, I go to a community college in Central New York. Im a geek so you probably wont see me talking much about my sex life lol. But there will be al ot of emotional bitching and moaning about one thing or another. I play World of Warcraft I have leaval 80 mage. I choose to play a human mage because out of all the things you can play its the most blan race. I wanted to be a mage cause when I think of games like World of Warcraft I think of magic missiles and shooting fireballs. But that's just me I feel.  Another thing about me is over the summer I have become someone who enjoys reading. Before the summer I never really was someone that would sit down and read a book. It was dumb to me and I would rather wait for it to become movie.  Though there is a weird twist to it for me. It has to be a e-book no paper for me. I just feel paper books always seemed intimidating to me and I would always be looking to see how far it was to the next chapter and how far it was to the end of the book form there. I never could enjoy it. With e-books I don’t think like that.


It looks like class is almost over since it was only an hour today. Writing this made it just fly by. I will try to write here regularly but im not making any promises. If you want to know more useless things about me you can follow me on twitter.com/cybermikeb.

No comments:

Post a Comment